Successful Day Trading With S&P 500 Trends!
4 – Day Online Seminar Recorded, Includes Bonus Q&A Session
This classic recording is just over 7 hours and covers all the information you need to identify trends early and techniques for managing trades and trade setups specific to intraday trends. (Note, this information can also be used on longer time frames)
Session 1 Topics: 2 Hours 6 Minutes
This session will cover
- Conditions that precede trends. Identifying potential trends early is important. The earlier a trader can identify a potential new trend and enter setups in the direction of the trend, the more profit potential exists.
- Patterns that precede new trends; there are specific patterns that tend to precede a shift in trend.
- Momentum indicators that help identify a shift in trend and start of new trends.
Session 2 Topics: 1 Hour 50 Minutes
This session will cover
- Identifying Trend Momentum and using Moving Averages in a trend.
- Trend patterns: we will cover several chart patterns specific to trends, we will also cover oscillator patterns specific to trends.
- Using Gaps in Trends – gaps can be helpful for many aspects of trading, in trends there are specific characteristics to look for which can lead to trade setups.
Session 3 Topics: 1 Hour 57 Minutes
- Entry techniques into trends and specific patterns.
- Combining time frames for early entries and spotting trend reversals.
- Measured targets for trend patterns.
- Assembling a trading plan for trends – planning entries, stop loss techniques to stay with the trend, scaling in and out of trends.
Session 4 Topics: Question & Answer Recorded Follow Up Session 1 Hour 32 Minutes.
This session answers traders’ questions on day trading trends. Questions are answered and many chart examples teaching you real intraday trend examples.
In addition to the above information, you will also learn about these important characteristics and exactly how to use specific indicators for trading trends.
- Conditions preceding trends
- Using ADX in trends
- The 3 Amigos – ADX, RSI & MACD
- Entry and re-entry techniques
- Down Trend characteristics
- Trend reversal days
Bonus Material – Also included are these powerful short videos with topics related to day trading trends that you must know.
- Market conditions preceding trends
- How to use ADX in trends
- ADX for contracting ranges
- ADX Multiple time frames with RSI and MACD
- Characteristics of new down trends out of large coils
- How to setup a retracement trade using moving averages
- Entry and re-entry techniques
- First hour range breakout setup
- First hour range failure both directions (this sets up powerful moves)
- First hour range follow up
- Trend reversal day
- Two trend days back-to-back
“Leslie is a superb educator. She is so committed to her work, her integrity in entering and managing her trades is something one certainly should aspire for. I wish I had known about her years ago, I could have saved myself a lot of grief and money… she takes care of the technicals and watches the trading mindset of her students. As you may have already experienced, one without the other will not produce consistent results. Her book is a must read and definitely one to study.”
A.J. New York
Past performance is not indicative of future results. There is a risk of loss in trading.
Trading Live Online, LLC reserves the right to refuse services to anyone for any reason.
Trading Live Online, LLC is not responsible for losses incurred from trading. All traders are responsible for their own trading.
All materials received as part of any trading program from Trading Live Online, LLC must have written permission from
Trading Live Online, LLC to be reproduced or copied in any manner.
All materials are the property of Trading Live Online, LLC and must have written permission to be reproduced or copied in any manner. All materials are intended for educational purposed only.
- Password sharing or sharing of materials is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate cancellation of subscription and access to materials without refund or proration.
- THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING COMMODITIES CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. IN CONSIDERING WHETHER TO TRADE OR TO AUTHORIZE SOMEONE ELSE TO TRADE FOR YOU, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
(1) IF YOU PURCHASE A COMMODITY OPTION, YOU MAY SUSTAIN A TOTAL LOSS OF THE PREMIUM AND OF ALL TRANSACTION COSTS.
(2) IF YOU PURCHASE OR SELL A COMMODITY FUTURE OR SELL A COMMODITY OPTION, YOU MAY SUSTAIN A TOTAL LOSS OF THE INITIAL MARGIN FUNDS AND ANY ADDITIONAL FUNDS THAT YOU DEPOSIT WITH YOUR BROKER TO ESTABLISH OR MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION. IF THE MARKET MOVES AGAINST YOUR POSITION, YOU MAY BE CALLED UPON BY YOUR BROKER TO DEPOSIT A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF ADDITIONAL MARGIN FUNDS, ON SHORT NOTICE, IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE REQUIRED FUNDS WITHIN THE PRESCRIBED TIME, YOUR POSITION MAY BE LIQUIDATED AT A LOSS, AND YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY RESULTING DEFICIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
(3) UNDER CERTAIN MARKET CONDITIONS, YOU MAY FIND IT DIFFICULT OR IMPOSSIBLE TO LIQUIDATE A POSITION. THIS CAN OCCUR, FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN THE MARKET MAKES A “LIMIT MOVE.”
(4) THE PLACEMENT OF CONTINGENT ORDERS BY YOU OR YOUR TRADING ADVISOR, SUCH AS A “STOP-LOSS” OR “STOP-LIMIT” ORDER, WILL NOT NECESSARILY LIMIT YOUR LOSSES TO THE INTENDED AMOUNTS, SINCE MARKET CONDITIONS MAY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO EXECUTE SUCH ORDERS.
(5) A “SPREAD” POSITION MAY NOT BE LESS RISKY THAN A SIMPLE “LONG” OR “SHORT” POSITION.
(6) THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE THAT IS OFTEN OBTAINABLE IN COMMODITY TRADING CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. THE USE OF LEVERAGE CAN LEAD TO LARGE LOSSES AS WELL AS GAINS. IN SOME CASES, MANAGED COMMODITY ACCOUNTS ARE SUBJECT TO SUBSTANTIAL CHARGES FOR MANAGEMENT AND ADVISORY FEES. IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR THOSE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE SUBJECT TO THESE CHARGES TO MAKE SUBSTANTIAL TRADING PROFITS TO AVOID DEPLETION OR EXHAUSTION OF THEIR ASSETS.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER SIGNIFICANT ASPECTS OF THE COMMODITY MARKETS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY STUDY COMMODITY TRADING BEFORE YOU TRADE.