The objective of this course is to strengthen trading skills and develop an individual trading plan based on the AB=CD, Gartley and Butterfly patterns through one on one mentoring . This course involves trader interaction with assignments and trading practice using a predefined trade plan that will be developed during the course.
This course is designed for traders who have knowledge and a foundation in pattern recognition with the AB=CD, Gartley and Butterfly patterns. This is for traders who may be having some difficulty in real time and want to improve and build their trading skills while developing a trading plan and striving for consistency.
This course is for traders who would benefit from one on one feedback and coaching.
Newer traders starting out learning pattern recognition are welcome and will receive one- on- one instruction designed for them.
The 8 week One- On- One Course covers these topics;
- Analyze trades to improve performance and identify areas of inconsistency
- Combine trading skills with trader psychology
- Build pattern recognition skills
- Develop a trading plan and execute with trading exercises
- Stop loss placement techniques
- Profit target exits and techniques
- Identifying trade setup entry points and trade entry techniques
- Combining time frames to improve pattern recognition skills
- Working with support and resistance and pattern recognition
The 8 week one on one course includes:
- Online Screen share meetings ( Approximately One Hour Each):
- Developing a trading plan/approach for markets traded, time frames used and pattern recognition skills.
- Pattern recognition building skills to strengthen technical analysis skills.
- Trade management and trade plan writing meeting (materials will be provided for writing the trade plan as well as suggested book reading)
- Review trade plan and implement trading exercises
- Review trades from trading exercises, each trade is reviewed.
- 1 Year access to 3 Day Seminar Recordings
- 1 Year access to the Live Trade Recordings on the ABCD, Gartley and Butterfly patterns
- 1 Year access to Trading Live Online Video's, Articles and Market Setups
In addition to the above materials, feedback and video tutorials are provided to each trader as they move through the steps of the course. These provide valuable feedback and are individualized for each trader.
Note: This course is for trader's with some knowledge of pattern recognition using the AB=CD, Gartley and Butterfly patterns discussed in "Trade What You See How to Profit from Pattern Recognition." The course is an 8 week consecutive course unless prior arrangements are made and will expire at the end of the 8 week period starting with the first meeting date.
Newer traders learning pattern recognition are welcome to sign up for an 8 week One- On- One program designed for them.
8 week One- On- One program are consecutive weeks unless prior arrangements are made and will expire at the end of the 8 week period starting with the first meeting date. Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best wishes for your successful trading!
Leslie Jouflas, CMT
Author of "Trade What You See, How to Profit from Pattern Recognition " Wiley & Sons 2007 "Essentials of Trading - It's Not What You Think, It's How You Think", Traders Press, 2004
Member Market Technicians Association
Note - This is a non-refundable course. The recordings are not to be shared with anyone outside of Trading Live Online, LLC. All Information is confidential and is provided to current members of the Trading Live Online, LLC members programs only and provided for personal trading use only, not to be used for commercial or professional use . Password or sharing materials will result in immediate cancelation with no refund. Risk: Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. All Information is confidential and is provided to current members of Trading Live Online, LLC. No information may be copied, transferred, recorded, transmitted or reproduced in any way without the permission of Trading Live Online, LLC. All information is for personal use only and intended for educational purposes. Copyright©. All rights reserved.
All Sales Are Final. No Refunds, Prorated or Partial Refunds Are Allowed.
Sharing or transmitting of any kind of any and all Trading Live Online, LLC materials are copyright protected and is strictly prohibited. Password sharing will immediately cancel all access to Trading Live Online, LLC materials and subscriber access will be removed permanently, without refund or proration of payment.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
By Signing up for any Trading Live Online services or products I agree to the terms of service. I understand there are no refunds and all sales are final.
CLICK BELOW to sign up for the Trading Live Online 8 Week One-On-One Course - Price $949.00 USD