TLO Traders Toolbox for the ABCD, Gartley and Butterfly Patterns
This package is for learning to trade these patterns in real time. Have you ever been caught in a trade not knowing what to do? This tool box of materials will teach you what to do in many market situations and to react quickly with solid trading decisions based on technical information not emotions.
When I created these materials, I wanted to give traders tools that were "non static", meaning, what are traders most likely to experience in real time. What are the major roadblocks that we all face as traders. Books are great for learning information, but they are static, they are not real time in moving markets and I wanted to try and fill that gap educationally with these materials.
Here is what you will receive with the Trading Live Online Traders Toolbox for the ABCD, Gartley and Butterfly Patterns;
- You will receive a copy of "Trade What You See, How to Profit from Pattern Recognition", Wiley and Sons, 2007.
- You will receive over 10 hours of recorded live trade setups in the ABCD, Gartley and Butterfly patterns, walking you step by step through each trade, winning and losing trades. It is just as important to study losing trades as it is for winning trades.
- I show you real time strategies for entries, profit targets, stop loss placement and trader psychology.
- I narrated each trade to help you learn to be a consistent trader in the markets.
- I show you how to trade these pattern setups by reading support and resistance areas.
- I will help you learn to identify the pattern structures in real time.
- You will receive access to recorded webinars and power point slides detailing the ABCD, Gartley and Butterfly patterns with a unique username and password.
- You will receive access to my 3 Day recorded seminar with a special section on Day 1 on the psychology of trading and detailed instruction on the ABCD, Gartley and Butterfly patterns within ranges and in trending mode, ($695 value if purchased separately).
"These are real trades recorded real time over many trading sessions. You will see how these patterns form in real time and how I traded them in real time. I literally walk traders through trades from start to finish to teach you how to become skilled as a trader."
You will be receiving so much material in this tool box so here are my suggestions step by step how to use these materials:
- Read "Trade What You See, How to Profit from Pattern Recognition", Wiley and Sons, 2007, to learn the pattern structure.
- Listen, study and take notes on the 3 Day Seminar recording, pay close attention to Day 1 on the traders mindset section.
- Listen, study and take notes on the Live Trade Series recordings on the ABCD, Gartley and Butterfly pattern setups.
- Create your trading plan, test in a simulator until you have a level of confidence and success to trade with real funds.
Click the button below to get started!
Please feel free to email me any questions at email@example.com.
Best wishes for your successful trading!
Leslie Jouflas, CMT
Member Market Technicians Association
Note - these recordings are not to be shared with anyone outside of Trading Live Online, LLC. All Information is confidential and is provided to current members of the Trading Live Online, LLC members programs only and provided for personal trading use only, not to be used for commercial or professional use. Password sharing will result in immediate cancelation with no refund. Risk: Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. All Information is confidential and is provided to current members of Trading Live Online, LLC. No information may be copied, transferred, recorded, transmitted or reproduced in any way without the permission of Trading Live Online, LLC. All information is for personal use only and intended for educational purposes. Copyright © All rights reserved.